28 September 2010

E-shops updated :: new collection fresh from the studio



All right :: I finally updated my Big Cartel and Etsy stores. 
Don't expect 20 items! 
Just a few handmade with love.
This is completely impossible with my family and personal schedule right now. 


And I have a surprise gift for those of you who signed up for the Newsletter coming out (keeping my hand and toes fingers crossed) early next week .
I am currently struggling with Mail Chimp to get the newsletter out there in the world...!
But regardless of my technical issue : 
Please, do not hesitate : sign up now for it  HERE

1 comment:

  1. This is soo exciting! 2 big news...an shop update and a newsletter! I just sent you an email to sign me up for your newsletter. :) Have a lovely merry happy mid-week and love to you!

    ReplyDelete