25 March 2011

Making Studio time [in bright pink]

Hello everyone, 


Somehow I am having a hard time posting regularly on this little space of mine...
I am often pulled into two many directions at once... 
I need to structure myself a bit more! 
I have BIG plans !



In the meantime, here are some photos on what I am currently working on. 

SPRING has its new screen ! 
I have been working on this one for a bit now. And finally it all came together.

The truth is that I don't particularly like/enjoy the screen making. It is time consuming and a bit tricky. But in the end it is always such a reward when my drawing is turned into something that I can use and transform and play with ! 
I have a hard time to make series of things. 
I honestly get bored... 

I know I will have to make series of things in order to have less expensive wares in my shop (my unique piece are highly time consuming and therefore more expensive than series one). I will post soon about the how I create my storytelling fabrics. Or maybe I will make a dedicated "page" on this blog.

The tools I have use the most lately have been my ink box, my printing ink, and some thread. Then I sprinkle lots of Love & TLC.




  working on piece that is now heading to Japan 
to be part of the exhibit Pray for Japan


AND


Here :: same screen but with a distress look technique.
This one is printed onto vintage linen.
Part has been screen printed and 
part has been embroidered. 
The chair was hand stamped with my own design stamp.
Letters have been hand stamped.
Raw edges to go with the distressed look.


This piece is a wall art that will be auctioned 
during our Eco Etsy Earth day auction. 

I will upload my store with cushions and prints that I am currently working on.
I will let you know via Twitter, my Facebook fan page an this blog
More to come soon about this big event.

And finally starting next monday :: you can also find my work on PoppyTalk new coming up market called Green Pop Hop! (Spring Market)

March 28 - April 22, 2011 - (26 Days)
Everything Eco & Spring!  From eco-friendly papergoods, repurposed goods, vintage, green, etc. and everything for Easter, spring, and a little hippity hop! (from Easter decor, softies, Mother's Day, papergoods to spring things, like "spring cleaning items", etc). (Earth Day April 22nd and Easter Apr 24th)

You can get a direct link to it by clicking 
onto the right button "POPPYTALK"


Have a lovely day/ night  !

No comments:

Post a Comment